Information coming soon!
Memphis is a true southern city and for those unfamiliar with the South, we do experience all four seasons in Memphis! The average temperature in January is 50°F/10°C, and in August it's 90°F/32°C. But be prepared, if your time in Memphis occurs in the months of May through October, you will experience heat and humidity.
Memphis is a Mecca of Southern Culture; from blues and barbecue to famous landmarks and art galleries, there is always something to do in Memphis. Make sure to check out a few of the more popular attractions during your time here.
Top Must See Memphis Attractions
• Bass Pro Shops at the Memphis Pyramid
• Beale Street
• The Mississippi River
• Smithsonian Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum
• National Ornamental Metals Museum
• National Civil Rights Museum
• Memphis Zoo
• Memphis Grizzlies (NBA)
• Memphis Redbirds (AAA affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals)
• The Peabody and the world famous Peabody Ducks
• Sun Studio
For more ideas visit www.memphistravel.com