GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All applicants are strongly encouraged to sharpen mathematical skills prior to starting class, as proficiency in these skills will be necessary for daily class activities.
All applicants must supply
- Verification of birth date (birth certificate, driver’s license or passport)
- Verification of (choose one):
- Verification of high school graduation (official transcripts or a certified copy of a diploma)*
- Verification of GED completion (official transcripts or a certified copy of the GED)*
- Proof of graduation from a foreign institution comparable to a United States secondary school (translated and evaluated transcripts)*
- OR Passing the Ability to Benefits Test (please inquire about this test)
*Official Transcripts must be sent directly (in a sealed envelope) from the High School to NHLA at 6830 Raleigh LaGrange Road, Memphis, TN 38134
The NHLA Inspector Training School welcomes international students.
All international students must be fluent in English before they enroll.
The School only accepts M-1 visas in accordance with its vocational status.
International student applicants must meet the following requirements for admission to the School:
- Successful completion of a secondary school program that is equivalent to high school in the United States. (Official records must be translated and evaluated by an approved educational evaluator service attesting that completion is equivalent to secondary school completed in the United States.)
- Certification of financial ability to meet tuition and other necessary expenses (i.e. supplies, travel, lodging, food, etc.)
For more information about admission requirements for international students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our form HERE.